Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

Free Thankful Quote Printable from Mommyish

After yesterday's post, I thought I would write a "thankful" post. Because I AM THANKFUL for so many things in my life. My prayer is to not take away from those things but to BE THANKFUL for them...always! (not necessarily in order of importance)

1. My God.
2. My Husband.
3. My Parents.
4. My Husband's Parents.
5. My Job.
6. My Car.
7. My House
8. My Cat.
9. My Clothes.
10. Our Money.
11. Food.
12. Coffee.
13. Internet.
14. TV.
15. My Cell Phone.
16. My Health
17. Breath.
18. My Country.
19. My Safety.
20. Police Officers and Firefighters.
21. Love.
22. My Readers.
23. All of the Friends I've made through Blogging.
24. All of my Personal Friends.
25. My Family.
26. Our Future Children.
27. Ponytail Holders (it's real)
28. My Bed.
29. Running Water and a Flushing Toilet.
30. Thanksgiving...the food, the fellowship, and the meaning behind it all.

What are you thankful for. There is always something to be thankful for!
 
Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!


Much love....
 
Danielle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!