Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Insta dump...life lately

 
My niece. I'm so in love with her. She is truly a blessing to us and I can't wait to make her a big cousin!

 
Mike and I have been walking/running the McKinley Monument stairs again. This is the rotunda inside the monument. It's beautiful. You can't just go in there but they were having a tour so we snuck in and took pictures really quick!

 
My cousin Katelyn asked me to be one of her bridesmaids! Of course I said yes, it's in California! I wouldn't miss it for anything!!


Eating healthier!

Quincey loves being in the breezeway. This was breakfast with mom the other day.

 
 
We did the night glo walk/run with my parents. It was to support domestic violence. Very moving!

 
I made this for Lily. They are super easy!!

 
My niece turned ONE!??!?! Time flies!!


 
I became part of a POUND POSSE! and I'm in love!

 
We went fishing at a lake here. I love being outside and especially by the water!!! It's sooo peaceful!
 
 
 
My cousin Katelyn that asked me to be her bridesmaid moved home from California!!!! I'm sooo happy shes here!

 
Quincey again the breezeway with mom! He loves it out there!!

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!