Monday, July 30, 2012

Christmas in July {reveal}

Good Morning everyone! Did you all have a good weekend? I did! My husband was gone all last week and he came home! So, it's always good when I get to see him!

Well, I want to introduce you to Libby at It's Never Too Late!. She was my Christmas in July partner. She is amazing! I enjoyed getting to know her so much! I think we will be friends for a while!

Here is what I received in the mail. I didn't take a picture of the package it came in! Sorry! 




This sign...that is going in my entry way right when you walk in the door. That way every one knows the rules! :)

(I can't get it to rotate...sorry!) 
A gift card to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to finish decorating my bathroom! She's wonderful isn't she!?


A little gnomey. We all know how much I love gnomes right?


Cute decorated bangles and earrings.


And a wonderful picture frame. Sorry Libby, I haven't put pictures in it as of yet. :)

So, I got a pretty amazing partner and I'm so glad that I "met" her and am now getting the chance to get to know her! She is a great person and I hope you all go over and check out her blog! You won't regret it!

4 comments:

  1. You're so sweet! Yes we WILL be friends for MORE than a while. :) Glad you loved all your goodies! It was so much fun putting it together!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! I'm glad! I had fun too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big WOW for the package and cheers for new friendships!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) it's wonderful!

    Thanks Claire!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I read every single one and try my hardest to respond back to them all!! I respond by email so make sure you are able to receive replies via email!!! They make my day....really!